Search Training Packages


Give Your Real Estate Agent a Hug. They Deserve It!

Posted Date :02 May 2019 Posted By :PropCoachComments :0

"There’s a statistic you can find on the internet that shows 87% of real estate professionals will fail within 5 years in the industry.     This number freaks me out. It makes me wonder, what made the other 13% stay?   Real estate is a constant up and down journey. You won't ..."

Read More

How To Set Achievable Real Estate Goals

Posted Date :27 February 2019 Posted By :Taco HeidingaComments :0

"Use this template to use achievable real estate goals. Think of it as a Results-oriented/Purpose-driven/Massive Action Plan.       1) What do I really want? What’s the outcome I’m after? What’s the specific measurable result? The more precise, the stronger it is. (For exam..."

Read More

What's New in PropCoach 2019 and The 5 Steps to Successful New Year Resolutions

Posted Date :18 January 2019 Posted By :PropCoachComments :0

"Welcome back to PropCoach! And a Happy New Year! Firstly, we would like to thank you for your continuous love and support in 2018. You as part of the real estate industry and the community has been a major part of our motivation to push forward in transforming the industry into a better, more po..."

Read More

Don’t join the 87% of people that fail in Real Estate because of this reason.

Posted Date :03 May 2017 Posted By :Taco HeidingaComments :0

"There are many coaches or mentors that will agree, having the right attitude and skills will make you successful. And I agree on this, however there is a third thing you need to survive in the real estate business.   It’s something you can learn or master. It comes with time and failure a..."

Read More

The Reason I started Real Estate Coaching

Posted Date :04 March 2017 Posted By :Taco HeidingaComments :0

"For many years I rejected the idea I was the one that could help Real Estate Professionals to the next level. It was when I moved to Malaysia that I felt the need and passion to start helping Real Estate Professionals.   Over the last 10 years I’ve lived in the Caribbean, where I got..."

Read More